Saturday, January 5, 2008

Fuck punk rock

I've spent 8 years of my life following the "Punk Rock" way of life. You know kind of like an honor among thieves kind of belief. Well recently I've come to notice how full of shit this belief is. I had a good core group of friends who I thought would always be there. Then within the past few weeks I've discovered how quickly they are willing to turn on you. You make one mistake and then BOOM they are all too ready to throw you out. Well to me I find this to be complete and utter crap. Whatever happened to the beliefs of forgive and forget, and let bygones be bygones. So basically what I'm saying is Fuck punk rock It's dead. This doesn't mean I'm going to be throwing out my records or anything, I still enjoy the music, but this whole you have no family like street family is complete and utter crap.

No comments: